Translator

Wednesday 17 July 2013

"Mark of the Lion" series


Has everyone read the "Mark of the Lion" series by Francine Rivers?? If not, it's highly recommended. I had to get used to the setting and the grotesque scenes (gladiators etc) but she depicts life very well how it was in that time. (Roman empire 70 A.D.) Now I can't seem to put the book down. I'm on Book III. And I had to pep-talk myself into actually cleaning my house today instead of snatching up my book the moment the kids are content, and reading as long as possible. :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I told you!! still one of my fave series! Those were her best books for sure! glad you're liking them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that series as well!!! I don't re-read books, but I LOVE re-reading that series! Hard to put down for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete