Translator

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day!

I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas! (as it's now over.) I've always been one to procrastinate. Not a good habit to get into.

Anyways, we had such a lovely day! In the morning we went to church and heard a sermon from Luke 2 with emphasis on this verse: "Unto YOU is born this day a Saviour which is Christ the Lord."

Jasper was actually home and we hung out with just our little family and had a blast! We were expecting Peter, but hey, one never knows with him. He called to let us know he couldn't make it out anymore and was planning on coming tomorrow night. So our Christmas dinner will be then.





Jasper got some work done outside and I started and finished sewing a new skirt for myself! (while blasting Handel's Messiah through the house of course!) Such fun! And I have winterized my vases. *sigh. I am not a very creative person, but I'm proud of what I came up with!




And of course, what to do with all those Christmas cards??



James was entertaining us with his piano tactics



Mr. Cool Dude


Well that was that! Have a good evening folks!~





2 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Love the pictures :). Glad you had a nice gezellig time Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, sis! So glad you're enjoying your fam so much!! Can't wait to see your kids again!!
    love, us

    ReplyDelete