Translator

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hey y'all!!!

So we are doing great. We made it yesterday to Sheridan, Wyoming. Saturday night we settled in our hotel after visiting Mount Rushmore and then we had to make some long distance phone calls for insurance and here I am sitting by the desk in the hotel room and it says to dial "9 then 1 then the phone number" So I dail: 9-9-1-800 etc.." The number didn't go through so I hung up only to have the phone at the desk ring back at me so I pick it up and the lady at the front desk is calling to make sure everything is alright because I dialed 9-1-1!! Oh my, how embarrasing. So I explained and then we figured it out. Sunday morning we went to the Baptist church and it was really nice and the people were really friendly. James had a hoot in their babysit with all their toys. Poor kid has been playing with tupperware and boxes the last couple of weeks so you can hardly blame him. The rest of our Sunday was relaxed and it was nice to have a day off from driving. Monday morning we woke up to snow. Beautiful but slippery. Thankfully it all melted really quickly and we safely could drive. Maybe doing some shopping today depends on how far we get! I would love to see what sorts of deals I can find...:)

I know I said pics were coming and they are but not today. I have to download them from Jasper's phone so I'll do it today and post some tonight.

Cheers!

1 comment: