Translator

Friday 23 November 2012

Refund!

Oh and you all must be updated on last post of course!!! Yesterday morning I marched off to the front desk determined to get ALL our money back due to the rusted nail incident. I approached the desk and informed her of the situation and handed her the incident report I had to fill out. She told me sorry about 4 times before deciding to do anything about it...so she looks on her computer and says the price went down half price. "Is that fair do you think?" She asks. "Well," I say, "I had just told my husband that the Best Western was my home away from home and then to have this happen is not nice. And I am expecting. This incident was very disappointing..." (As I look at her with sweet little puppy dog eyes). She looks over at the computer after saying she was so so sorry again and then says, "Well I could take the whole thing off." "Yes please." And that was that! I hurried back to our room to an astonished Jasper who never believed I could get all the money back. Great feeling!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Oh Jeanette... I can just see you! You and my brother-in-law Josh are two peas in a pod. I would be way to embarrassed to do that! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, ha, that's very good. I would almost say: that's my girl!! Well they did not deserve any money, they should have given you money :) It's crazy. Next time you first look under the bed okay, not for a "bad man" or something,but for old wooden planks!
    Hey. were are you guys now????????
    Like to know.

    ReplyDelete