Translator

Saturday 18 May 2013

Awards

The first award goes to....my mother in law!!! She helped me out so much when she came to visit. We had such a nice time and she was such a help and always gezelligly making coffee and cleaning things up around the house. It's so nice to have her over. She came over when we had James too, and did so much for me. Bedankt!

The second award goes to my dear friend Irene! She has only been here one day and has already cleaned bathrooms and vacuumed and helped with laundry. What a true friend! She even sent me to bed to take a much needed nap. Thanks so very much Irene!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! you're so very welcome jeanette :). That's what I'm here for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jeanette! i love how you wrote "gezelligly"!!! congratulations on your little girl! i enjoy reading your blog!
    nic

    ReplyDelete